The Value of Factory Recommended Maintenance
Our Porsche Carlsbad service team is often asked if they can perform individual requests like an oil change instead of performing the factory recommended intermediate or full maintenance. Though we are always happy to adhere to your requests, we strongly recommend you consider completing the recommended maintenance necessary for your Porsche to operate at peak performance for years to come. This schedule was designed by the same Weissach engineers that designed your car with the performance and luxury you expect from Porsche. This recommended maintenance schedule includes replacement or inspections of many crucial components that can wear with age, regardless of miles. The maintenance schedule also includes many inspections that can prevent minor issues from becoming major repairs.
If your vehicle is due for an oil change or any other maintenance, consider having the service performed at your Porsche Carlsbad service center.
All maintenance or repairs include the following:
- Vehicle check for open workshop campaigns and recalls
- Software updates that will enhance the technology in your vehicle
- Checking and topping off fluids that are accessible
- Checking belts and hoses
- Topping off wiper washer fluid and inspecting wiper blades
- Inspecting brakes for condition and wear
- Inspecting tires for proper inflation and wear
- Clearing water drains (if applicable)
- Complimentary vehicle multipoint inspection
- Complimentary vehicle car wash
- Complimentary Lyft ride throughout Carlsbad and surrounding areas
- Complimentary Porsche loaner vehicle with appointment (subject to availability)
- All work performed by Porsche Certified Technicians
How long will this maintenance take to complete?
Although an oil change may sound like something that can be rushed, the entire maintenance process from start to finish can take approximately 2.5 hours. This includes the write up, repairs and inspections, trips to the parts department, car wash, and so much more. Luckily, our Porsche Carlsbad service center is located by dozens of shops, restaurants, and of course, the Carlsbad coast. If you prefer to wait at our facility while your Porsche is being serviced, we invite you to enjoy a fresh cup of Starbucks coffee while you watch the work that’s being done on your vehicle through our state-of-the-art service kitchen window. We also offer complimentary Wi-Fi and a comfortable guest lounge that makes the perfect work office while you’re here.
Schedule your service appointment today!
If your Porsche is due for an oil change or any other kind of Porsche maintenance or repairs in the San Diego area, we invite you to schedule your service appointment and allow our Porsche Certified Technicians to help keep your car running as smooth as can be. Our dealership is located at 6800 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92011. For questions or to say hello, call us at (855) 340-1080.